Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

creating a blogger for glutinous paints

I've created this because she is a really good friend of mine, and is an amazing photographer and painter, she loves it so far and I have posted her paintings, available, sold, sneaks peeks and her art walk she was in and etc.

Glutinous Arts/Paintings
anyone who wants to buy her art work, anyone available to buy her art work probably 18+ depends on the person, target audience is anyone who loves art and paintings, more of off the wall paintings I would say 18+

Sarah said: About my art :]
I don't know how I do what I do, I'll say it's magic. I don't know if when I was younger it was because I drew on every scrap of paper in my Father's office trash bin or if it was because I was born this way. But what I do know is I love to be creative. I can't put into words what it's like when I put a brush on to virgin canvas. What I do know is, I love what I do.


Sarah is: People know her, she is kind of a big deal :]
she 22. she is a bottle red head. loves color, cheap sunglasses, a good striped hoodie, vinyl records, her caboodle, taking photographs, the feeling of fall, the feeling you get when the seasons change, the smell before rain, her animals, a brush in her hand, her very fake red hair and her boyfriends hazel green eyes. she is shallow but very self conscious. she will wear flip flops until it snows.she drives a ford. her kitchen is pink and I mean bright/dark bold PINK(which I love). and she definitely was born in the wrong era.

No comments:

Post a Comment